How to Win the Lottery Lotto Powerball Using the Law of Attraction
Recently the Powerball hit $165 Million Dollars and I broke down and bought a ticket. I don’t know what makes us feel like the bigger the jackpot, the better the chance we have to win. It’s not true. Everyone has the same chance to win for every ticket they purchase. It doesn’t matter how large the Jackpot is.
I conducted a little experiment with this lotto ticket. I tried my hardest to use the law of attraction to make that $165 miilion mine, but I failed. After I learned of my loss, I took some time to brainstorm the reasons I was not able to make that money mine using the LOA. Here are some of the steps I took to use the LOA to make all those millions mine:
- I visualized myself going to get the money
- I wrote over and over again this sentence, “The Powerball ticket I bought today is the winning ticket.”
- I repeated my numbers as the winning numbers over and over in my head
- I even pictured myself giving a lot of it away.
Needless to say, I didn’t win. Now I could go on and say that the Law of Attraction is a bunch of boloney, but I started to think about all the reasons that I didn’t win by using the Law of Attraction.
- I knew the odds. Even though I truly wanted to believe that I was going to win the big one, I knew that my odds were more than 195 million to 1.
- I kept picturing all the other people who were buying powerball tickets. It’s hard to believe I will win when so many other people are planning (using the law of attraction) to win as well.
- My quick-pick numbers were not very well distributed. It is a known fact that the majority of people, who pick their own lotto numbers, pick them in a fairly distributed manner. When the balls drop, they tend to clump together. I just naturally felt like I had some bad numbers. This negativity made me feel like I would not win.
- I also had the belief, “Why would God allow me to have that much money? Have I really shown responsibility with what he has given me so far?” these are questions full of doubt that bring negativity to my thoughts.
So you see, I pretty much failed to think perfectly from the get go. I wasn’t thinking perfectly, using the Law of Attraction to its perfect perfection. Theoretically, If I use the law of attraction, I wouldn’t even need to buy a lotto ticket. The winning ticket would be brought to me.
Now the question is posed: How DO I win the lotto using the Law of Attraction?
- First off – I should not try to win the lotto. It is too hard to put my mind into the correct positive thinking when the knowledge of the odds and the unseen variables run rampant through my mind. I should focus on my current employment, new employment and/or the success of this weblog to bring me millions. It is more likely I will be able to believe in those things than being able to believe I will be able to win a Powerball jackpot.
- If I were to try using the Law of Attraction to win the lottery again, I would do several things differently.
- I would play for a lower prize. I would play for something I thought would be possible in my own mind; maybe just earning any cash prize, not just the jackpot. The odds of winning any prize in the Powerball are 1 in 35.
- In that way of thinking, If I buy 35 tickets I should be likely to win at least once. I can believe that. I can focus on that being true. I should not eve focus on what the winnings will be. I should only focus on winning. The total winnings will just be a surprise.
I guess after this whole ordeal, I figure it is better to use the Law of Attraction for other aspects of life. There are so many other ways that God can bring massive wealth into my life, I really don’t even need to win the lottery.
I am curious what you think about the whole subject. Write a comment. I would llove to hear from you.